2012 m. spalio 2 d., antradienis

Brno

So i'm in Brno now. Things are not going as well as i planned ( i have hard time looking for a flat) but i simply enjoy my time there. I'm staying with wonderful girl who gone great lenghts making my comfortable and travelling around as much as i can. I already went to wine week (wine is surprisingly cheap there, as well as really good beer) and also checked one event of coffee week which is going right now.
City is really beautiful and i like people there as they are polite and helpful. What surprised me is everything is very clean there. In Vilnius if there's new bench build, it's broken within few days (it never stopped to amaze me).
I simply adore architecture there as every house is totally diferent and almost all houses have a lot of decorations. I feel that even if city is relatively small, it will take quite alot of time to see all beautiful sights.
I like being far away from home as it gives some feel of independence, although i'm still relying on financial support from various sources.