2012 m. sausio 6 d., penktadienis

New Year - back in Tartu


To celebrate New year’s eve I went to my beloved city of Tartu. This week has been really awesome – I spent my time walking through the city, visiting places I’ve missed or simply never been to. One of the best was astronomy museum in old observatory, which is totally estonianised – with possibility to watch all the exhibits in computer screens, play games and other cool stuff. Another place I really liked was Ahhaa science center where I spent three hours and even that didn’t feel enough because there was possibility to play with music instruments, see live exhibits, participate in workshops and so on. What I really hated in Estonia was that everytime I spoke English I got answer in Russian although I don’t speak Russian and I’m not Russian. After some time I just got tired from these insults and started speak Lithuanian. That helped. And coming home felt awesome as I really missed my language and not being insulted with Russian language. Because of bus change in Riga my wallet is not very happy as for bus ticked only I had to pay fifty lt. it’s so bloody expensive because it’s Lux express with coffee and internet but I wasn’t lucky because in front of me sitting was Russian mother and daughter trying to push  seats backwards all the time so I had no room for legs. That was annoying but stopped after a while.